I ran in a 5k race tonight and Leila joined in the Kiddie Fun Run. Here, she tells her competition to "bring it" while hanging in the volleyball courts before the run.

The "0-5" age group at the start. Leila (not so quick off the blocks!) is standing just in front of the woman with the white shirt.

Bringing up the rear, but at least she was running in a straight line towards the finish with a grin the whole way!

I can't believe some guy's arm got in the way of this picture. Leila grinned and laughed for the whole 50 yards of the "race." She wanted to do it again, but then was distracted when a nice lady at the end gave her a popsicle.

As an aside, I ran the 5k in 24:41, and came in 10th of all women and 3rd in my age group :).