We went to the President's private zoo today. More pictures to follow, but keeping in line with new car experiences, we bring you the following.
At the end of our zoo trip, we got back to the car to find the shady spot was also being used by a small herd of goats. It appears they really enjoyed looking at themselves in the reflection of the car.
This one was looking at himself right after I opened the door.
He walks away and I thought it might be a fluke...But, no! The next goat had been waiting in line and walks right up to check himself out.
"Man I'm Looking Good!" (Notice where Joe Cool's right horn is in this picture.)
I knew it wouldn't be long before we got some scrapes and dents on our car, but I didn't think it would be at the hand (or horn) of a bunch of self-centered, pretty-boy goats! That's why we can't have nice things.